Ceo Andhra Online registration for the enrollment as a new voter at ceoandhra.nic.in....
For a new enrollment we have to fill a form which will have all our details in a form. This was named as ‘form-6’. The Form 6 is New Voter Card Application. This form 6 was available in all CEO State wise websites. The form-6 application will be available at ceoandhra.nic.in website. After entering in the form-6 only the details of the voter must able to know as per the election commission. Thus we need to provide all the details in many fields. The procedure for all these fields which are given can be filled as mentioned below. Hence you must follow all these for filling the fields which was marked with ‘*’ as a mandatory.
Form -6 New Voter Card Online Registration in ceoandhra.nic.in
- You have to write your name in NAME field and can mention your surname in SURNAME field.
- First Enter into the official website ceoandhra.nic.in. Then Click on form-6. A Application will be opened.
- DAY – dd of date of birth.
- Month – mm of date of birth.
- Year- yyyy of date of birth.
- Years, months- how many years and months you have till 1st January.
- Gender- male/female.
- Village/town-your village or town.
- District – name of your district.
- State – state which you belonged.
- Relation type – select a relation from drop down box.
- Name – name of the relation.
- Surname – their surname.
- The second section consists of the particulars of place of present ordinary residence. You can fill those fields by choosing below.
- House/door number – enter your house number.
- Street/area/locality – enter your street name.
- Town – town name.
- Post office – to which post office you belonged.
- Pin code – pincode of your area.
- Taluka/mandal – to which mandal you belonged.
- District – to which district you belonged.
- The third section will consists of the applicants family who has already included in the selected constituency.
- You must mention the names relations of the applicant and their serial numbers and the part number of the roll of the constituency and the photo identity card number after that you have to enter your mobile number and also the email id.
- The final section will be having the declaration part and you have to enter the date month and the year of that day you are filling this form. Fill the name and the constituency you belonged.
- The press the translate button and then you will have all the telugu names as per the English names. Then save the application.